場所：“Lobby Lounge Grand Jour", HOTEL GRANVIA KYOTO 2F, JR Kyoto Station, Karasuma Chuo-guchi, Shiokoji-sagaru, Karasuma-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto
日時: 2017.12.9 / 10-11 AM
For any other enquiries please contact email@example.com
Have a coffee, on us, while CEIBS admissions staff and alumni tell you all about the full-time English-taught MBA programme at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai.
Tell us about your MBA needs in one-on-one sessions and get answers to all your questions as we explore.
- The impact that international and returning overseas’ Chinese alumni have had in China as the country continues to transform from the world’s factory to the world’s innovator
- How more than 80% of CEIBS MBA graduates in 2016 achieved a career switch to their desired industry, with many successfully pivoting their careers to Asia
- The immediate and longer-term implications of developing your career backed by an MBA rooted in ‘China Depth & Global Breadth’
- How the ROI and living costs in Shanghai stack up against other top-tier schools in the US and Europe
- Why the Financial Times and Forbes both rank CEIBS the #1 MBA in Asia